Self-Regulating Heating Cables - FST - FST/T - FST/I - FST/TP - FST/TF
Self-regulating heating cables of the FST range are used to protect against freezing or to maintain moderate temperatures.
Cables of type FST/T, FST/I, FST/TP and FST/TF comply with the technical evaluation document issued by the CSTB.
Cable FST/TP/30 is recommended for protecting against freezing in gutters.
Cables of type FST/T, FST/I, FST/TP and FST/TF can, with the appropriate accessories, be used in an explosive atmosphere.
To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
- Can be cut to length on site.
- Will not self-destruct by overheating.
- Power supply: 230 V.
- Available as 10, 15, 25, 30 or 40 W/m at + 10°C.
- FST : self-regulating cables, thermoplastic insulation.
- FST/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
- FST/I : with stainless steel braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
- FST/TP : with tinned copper braid and outer thermoplastic anticorrosion sheath.
- FST/TF : with tinned copper braid and outer fluoropolymer sheath, ideal for the chemical industry where corrosive substances may be present.