Fluoropolymer Insulated Constant Power Heating Cables - FTTH - FTTH/T - FTTH/I - FTTH/TF.
The FTTH range is particularly suitable for maintaining temperatures of up to+ 150°C. Their fluoropolymer insulation endows them with the ability to withstand corrosive substances, making
FTTH cables are particularly well-suited for use in the chemical industry. To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
- Welded contact points.
- Hard-wearing and flexible.
- Can be cut to length on site.
- Extremely simple termination.
- Cold tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary.
- Available as 20, 30 or 40 W/m.
- Power supply: 230 V as standard (400 V on request).
- FTTH : fluoropolymer insulated constant power cables.
- FTTH/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
- FTTH/I : with stainless steel braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
- FTTH/TF : with tinned copper braid and fluoropolymer anti-corrosion outer sheath.