Silicon Insulated Constant Power Heating Cables Micro Size for Refrigeration - FTSM - FTSM/T
FTSM heating cables are designed for use in industrial refrigeration. Their great flexibility as well as a round shape mean that heating cables can be incorporated into cold room doors.
This heating cable must not be used for temperature maintenance.
To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
- Very small size.
- Round shape.
- High flexibility.
- Can be cut to length on site.
- Extremely simple termination.
- Cold tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary.
- Available as 10, 20, 30 or 40 W/m (others on request).
- Power supply: 230 V (others on request).
- FTSM : Silicon elastomer insulated constant power cables.
- FTSM/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.