Ready-To-Use Heating Cables - STOPGEL - ANTIFREEZE
STOPGEL - ANTIFREEZE heating cables have been specially designed for protecting metal piping against
When properly fitted, the heating cables come into operation at + 5°C and will protect your installation against freezing.
STOPGEL - ANTIFREEZE heating cable have been especially designed to protect the pipe against ice. The heater cable will switch on at +5°C to avoid any risk to freeze the water inside the pipe. This is the easiest way to prevent the freezing of the water.
Discover the Instilation Video
- Voltage 230 V – 50 Hz.
- Double insulation.
- Protection class II.
- Permissible service temperature from - 30°C to + 80°C.
- Complete kit for easy installation.
- Power rating 15 W/m.
- Flat section 5 x 7 mm for better heat transfer.
- 1 meter long power supply section at one end only.
- Electrical connection plug included.
- Thermostat incorporated at the end of the cable.
- Fitting accessories supplied.
- 2-year guarantee.