Base Drum Heaters - CF/B - CF/BP - CF/BC - CF/BCH.
Base drum heaters are specially designed to heat the contents of 200 litre capacity plastic or metal drums from the base. They are recommended for obtaining relatively low temperatures with a fairly long heating time, or for maintaining medium temperatures. When the base drum heaters are used in conjunction with one or more TCF/TV silicon insulated drum-heaters fitted around the drum, it is then possible to obtain rapid increases in temperature. A typical example is heating fluids to reduce their viscocity ready for pumping or transfer operations: glucose, honey, fat, wax and oil.
- Sturdy, octogonal metal base.
- Uniform temperature surface.
- Surface covered with special paint to ensure good heat transfer.
- CF/B : Drum heater without thermostat.
- CF/BP : Drum heater without thermostat, low power, for plastic drums.
- CF/BC : Drum heater with thermostat.
- CF/BCH : High power drum heater with thermostat