Self-Regulating Heating Cables for Refrigeration - FSG - FSG/T - FSG/TP - FSG/TF
The FSG range of heating cables is recommended for the refrigeration industry to protect against freezing or to maintain moderate temperatures.
To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
- Can be cut to length on site.
- Will not self-destruct by overheating.
- Power supply: 230 V.
- Available as 10, 15, 25 or 30 W/m at + 10°C.
- FSG : self-regulating cable, thermoplastic insulation.
- FSG/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
- FSG/TP : with tinned copper braid and outer thermoplastic anticorrosion sheath.
- FSG/TF : with tinned copper braid and outer fluoropolymer sheath, ideal for the chemical industry where corrosive substances may be present.