XLPE Cross Linked Polyethylene Insulated Constant Power Heating Cables - FTX
The FTX cable is specially designed for protecting pipes carrying water against freezing. Its completely sealed, cross linked polyethylene outer sheath means that it can be placed inside the pipes.
To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
Discover the installation video
• Hard-wearing, flexible and sealed.
• Can be cut to length on site.
• Extremely simple termination.
• Cold tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary.
• Available as 10 W/m.
• Power supply: 230 V.
• Copper braid and XLPE cross linked polyethylene outer sheath.