Self-Regulating Heating Cables for High Temperature - FSX - FSX/T - FSX/I - FSX/TF
FSX self-regulating cables are recommended to protect against freezing or to maintain high temperatures.
Cables of type FSX/T, FSX/I and FSX/TF can, with the appropriate accessories, be used in an explosive atmosphere.
To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
- Available as 15, 30, 40 or 55 W/m at + 10°C.
- Can be cut to length on site.
- Will not self-destruct by overheating.
- Power supply: 230 V.
- FSX : self-regulating cables, fluoropolymer insulation.
- FSX/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
- FSX/I : with stainless steel braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
- FSX/TF : with tinned copper braid and outer fluoropolymer sheath, ideal for the chemical industry where corrosive substances may be present.