Silicon Insulated Drum Heaters - TCF - TCF/TV
TCF and TCF/TV drum heaters are specially designed to heat the contents of drums of 30, 60, 120 and 200 litre capacity from around the outside. They are recommended for obtaining relatively low temperatures with a fairly long heating time, or for maintaining medium temperatures. A typical example is heating fluids to reduce their viscocity ready for pumping or transfer operations: glucose, honey, fat, wax and oil.
To reach the required temperature more quickly, drums can be heated or maintained at temperature with 1, 2 or 3 drum-heaters. To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device, especially for TCF drum-heaters.
- Silicon elastomer insulated heating mats.
- Damp-proof and splash-proof.
- Double insulation.
- Power supply: 230 V as standard.
- Fixed by means of hooks and a stainless steel spring.
- If an accurate temperature is necessary, use either a thermometer or a thermostat immersed in the liquid.
- TCF : Silicon elastomer insulated drum heater without thermostat.
- TCF/TV : with adjustable thermostat graduated from 0 to 11 (approx + 10°C to + 150°C).