Silicon Insulated Constant Power Heating Cables - FTSH - FTSH/T - FTSH/I - FTSH/TF
FTSH cables are particularly suitable for maintaining temperatures of up to + 150°C. Its great flexibility down to - 70°C means that this version is ideal for heat tracing in industrial refrigeration or in countries with very harsh climates. To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
- Welded contact points.
- Hard-wearing and flexible.
- Can be cut to length on site.
- Extremely simple termination.
- Cold tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary.
- Available as 20, 30 or 40 W/m.
- Power supply: 230 V as standard (115 V and 400 V on request).
- FTSH : silicon elastomer insulated constant power cables.
- FTSH/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
- FTSH/I : with stainless steel braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
- FTSH/TF : with tinned copper braid and fluoropolymer anti-corrosion outer sheath.