ATEX Fluoropolymer Insulated Constant Power Heating Cables - ZFE/CGE/ATEX - ZFA/CGA/ATEX.
ZFE/CGE/ATEX and ZFA/CGA/ATEX cables are particularly suitable for maintaining temperatures of up to + 150°C. Their fluoropolymer insulation endows them with the ability to withstand corrosive substances, making these cables particularly well-suited for use in the chemical industry. These cables can, with the appropriate accessories, be used in an explosive atmosphere. To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
- Welded contact points.
- Can be cut to length on site.
- Extremely simple termination.
- Cold tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary.
- Available as 10, 20, 30 or 40 W/m.
- ZFA/CGA/ATEX also available as 50 W/m.
- Power supply: 230 V as standard.
- ZFE/CGE/ATEX: PFE fluoropolymer insulated constant power cables with tinned copper braid and outer sheath PFE fluoropolymer insulation.
- ZFA/CGA/ATEX: PFA fluoropolymer insulated constant power cables with tinned copper braid and PFA fluoropolymer outer sheath.